Friday, November 24, 2006

comment to your hearts content!

I have decided to change the settings on this blog to allow anyone to comment on the posts. Initially I set it up so that you had to be a registered member of blogger to make a comment thinking that it might help in filtering spam comments, but with all the millions of blogger users out there I don't really think this is an issue.

So ... if you happen to be reading this blog and have the time to comment please do so. We'll receive an e-mail in our inbox telling us you've left a comment and we'd love to hear from you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Woz & Em,
Love the blog. Check it every morning at work.
Kisses to Nate.

xxx

Nat

Anonymous said...

Woz and Em.

Really enjoying your blog, and finding useful too- I'm moving into a narrowboat up at Kew Bridge in Feb, for the first time as well - I'm only 22! Gulp.

If you could give me one piece of advice for living in a narrowboat, what would it be?

michaeledwardhodgson@gmail.com