Friday, February 09, 2007

winter wonderland!

Yesterday brought more snow and this time it fell quite heavily and continued until early afternoon. I was sooo excited but really missing Woz and wishing he come home from work and enjoy it with me. I got a call from a friend I used to work with to say that they'd closed the school and that she wasn't going in to work so we ended up hanging out together which was great.


Waking up this morning there hasn't been any snowfall over night but there is still plenty on the rooftops of each boat and on the pontoon. Richard, one of our neighbours, cleared a path to all the boats so we wouldn't slip and also took the time to make us a snowman who is still standing proudly on the pontoon!

5 comments:

Bruce and Linda said...

You'll have to tell Richard that it is a rather impressive snow man, complete with facial features and arms. The cap and silk scarf add a touch of class too. Has Richard missed his calling in life perhaps? Ice/snow sculptor extraodinaire.

Bruce and Linda said...

We would love to see more snow photos if you have any.

woz + em said...

No more photos sorry. Decided just to enjoy the momment and enjoy it I did!

woz + em said...

* moment

Bruce and Linda said...

As much as it would have been nice to see more snow photos, I am glad that you were able to enjoy the moment.