After a week off Woz started his new job this morning. We had a great week together. I took the opportunity to organise all the stacks of books, articles, magazine cuttings and post-it notes that had been building up in the hope that it would make the process of writing Woz's thesis a little easier for him. I was in my element! With an organised workspace and a week of intensive focus under his belt hopefully it will be a little more manageable from this point on.
It's funny how quickly you get used to things though and after just a week it already seems strange this morning with just Nate and I home.
14 years ago
1 comment:
Linda says: I'd like to say you inherited the 'organiser' gene from your mum but alas, I could sure do with someone to organise things for me! I actually have a file that I call 'too hard basket'. The trouble is that it fills up all too quickly.
Post a Comment