Monday, August 06, 2007

tour de sale

When we are in Australia, Woz and I have foolishly signed up for the Slog to Sale which is a 160km charity bike ride. Of course we're a shoe-in to be the first two to complete the ride, given that we haven't ridden a bike for almost three years and are naturally lazy when it comes to exercise for exercise sake.

We thought we'd get some training in while we were in Belgium ... 5 km's oughta do it right?


2 comments:

clairzy said...

I had a big smile on my face as I was watching this clip and then you both started talking and being funny and big tears welled up in my eyes. (Happy ones)

Anonymous said...

What a small world we have here, this is mike wilson the current CEO & Managing Director of the Slog To Sale corporation and we would like to formally welcome you as londoners coming over and hope to see you trimmed, taut and splendidly clad in your lycra!
happy training,,