It's one week until we fly to Australia for a month so we are savouring our last weekend of Summer and in true 'Woz & Em style', painting the exterior of our boat. We've wanted to do it for so long now but it has seemed like an insurmountable task, until of course, on the cusp of leaving, watching the hours quickly filling up with more 'to do's', then, it seems like a breeze.
'Do you reckon we could paint the boat before we go, that way if the weather turns when we get back we wont miss out on doing it this year.'
'Yeah, I reckon we could. It just needs a quick sand, and we can throw some paint at it. I think we've even got some in the engine room'.
'Brilliant! I can't believe we were thinking of paying someone to do it!'
'I know! We can easily knock it over on the weekend!'
14 years ago
3 comments:
Woz: On the surface this seems to be a fairly accurate record of the conversation regarding painting the boat, however on further inspection it seems to elude to multiple people undertaking the task. I apologise in advance, as I am fairly certain we wont be posting any photos on this blog of more than one person doing all the work. Not naming any names.
how's that undercoating coming along?
Woz, do you mean that Nate is already making rash promises. Kids these days just aren't what they used to be. I'm sure Bruce's first teething ring was the handle of shovel.
Post a Comment