Tomorrow morning we head off to Heathrow to fly to Australia via Kuala Lumpur for a two day stopover. We'll be away for just over a month. It's going to be pretty crazy while we're there so I don't expect to be posting regularly but we may manage the odd post.
This week has been very difficult. Woz has been working crazy hours to prepare for being away for so long which has left him tired and me with no relief from looking after an incredibly active and mischievous 15 mth old little boy with endless energy and little regard for his mother's sanity or the state of her home.
I have packed about ten times already. I pack the bags, put things aside and then Nate gets into them pulls things out and drags them around the house. I have a terrible feeling that we'll get there and realise that the crucial thing we just couldn't live without is tucked away at home in the freezer or the wash basket which are two of his current favourite hiding spots. I'm thinking of attaching a bell or flashing light to every object in the boat that isn't nailed down.
So, Australia here we come ay?
For anyone reading this who is thinking of hijacking our boat while we're away, I dare ya. We've got a house/boat sitter staying here who I certainly wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley.
14 years ago
3 comments:
well you'll definately have to come over to the Ranch + visit in september r/ups so we can all see this little boy we've heard so much of from Bruce + Linda
Please can you apply a generous coating of kisses to all the cheeks of our Paky friends on our behalf - we miss them greatly and wish we were coming too.
See you when you get back, have a lovely time, and get Nate out there herding cows too - bound to wear him out.
Love, V,&A & E
xxx
Just try to make sure that crucial thing left in the freezer or wash basket isn't Woz or Nate.
Post a Comment