Woz and I have been taking advantage of the beautifully sunny and clear days we've been having and have been painting the exterior of the boat. I was reticent to paint the exterior ourselves and wanted to pay to have it painted professionally, but having started to paint it ourselves I am surprised at just how good it looks and what a difference we're making. As usual we forgot to take any before shots, so when I realised this, the only rusty bit I could find was this small patch which shows you what the rest of the boat looked like. In it's past Papillon has been green, red, light blue , navy blue and now, grey. Traces of this were everywhere on the boat and so with a good sand and a dash of paint it looks like a different boat entirely.
14 years ago
2 comments:
Pleased to hear you are enjoying some fine weather. Since your visit to Australia we have experienced the whole gamut of weather including cold wintery days as well as a couple of days in the thirties with hot north winds. Fortunately we have also enjoyed some other days which have brought the pleasant sunny spring days we usually anticipate at this time of year.
Fine ... but chilly. About 10 degrees today. Brrr!
Post a Comment