Just a quick note to let everyone know we arrived safely back in London. The second leg from KL to London was fantastic, with a near empty plane which meant that we were able to take up ten seats in three adjoining sections allowing us to set up a play area for Nate, and a sleeping area for us which we took in shifts.
Arriving home however we have all been hit with jetlag and have a terrible flu which has left us all sneezing, congested and with a high fever. I've spent the last two days mostly in bed with Nate while Woz has gone to work. Not quite sure how he has managed because this is honestly the worst I can remember feeling for a long time.
I've been feeling too sick to do anything other than sleep when Nate is asleep so haven't had much chance to update our blog except for tonight but look out for a complete update next week sometime.
14 years ago
2 comments:
We hope you are starting to feel much better.
For someone who is getting over jet lag, feeling unwell and looking after an energetic 15 month old who thinks that the computer should really be his toy - you are doing brilliantly!
May I just say that your recent blogging efforts brilliantly display your trip down under. The blurb about the Slog truly was a sensational account of the day - I felt like I was living it all over again (with a little less pain).The only detail that I feel I need to clarify was that there was no way I was hopping on that bike again after lunch... no way. The fact is that not even riding to Sydney could take away the sting that came from being bitten by the bus of shame. 'The Big White Four Wheeler Dream Stealer' -it turned our dreams to shame. I'm still waiting for my encouragement award in the mail. Have you got yours yet?? Don't tell me you go Best & Fairest?? I'll be so mad!
Post a Comment