Although we have loads of windows in the boat, they're all well above Nate's line of vision. Our bedroom window however, is his window to the world. Standing on our bed he can see out into the basin and watch the boats coming and going and the variety of wildlife that swim past the window.

Woz took this photo using his zoom lens from another boat across the water. I love this shot because it captures Woz's reflection and Nate imitating him by putting the phone (which he knows has a camera in it) up to his eye to zoom back at Woz.
2 comments:
Hello Woz, Emma and the stunningly gorgeous great Nate,
I'm Kemi's friend, Nyree, we met a lifetime ago when you first came over. Your baby is sooooo beautiful. He's absolutely gorgeous and that smile. I've just been reading all about his birth, your trip to Austria, the joys of being a desperate housewife... I'm still in 2006 and Emma you write so well, I can't stop reading and I've work to do! The photography is phenonmenal.
Every blessing always and have a wonderful Christmas.
Much love & prayers
Nyreexxx
Wow! Thanks so much for your encouragement Nyree! You have a lot to read hey?!
So lovely to hear from you. Hoping to meet up with Kemi soon and catch up with all her news. My life is just a little different now with our little boy! A new challenge every day and also something new to make us giggle with pride!
xxx
Post a Comment