
Since we created our live the dream site I have installed a hit counter on it, mainly so that we could monitor the site and see if anyone was looking at it and if we were getting any returning visitors.
On setting it up I thought I might as well do the same for our personal blogs, so tonight Woz and I decided to have a butchers (to use an English expression) at some of the statistics and found some very funny results.
Key word searches in Google which have led people to our site in the last month:
- banksy
- london snow march
- london weather in march 2006
- how to say st pancreas
- st pancras renovation
- st pancras international
- st pancras inside
- boring (how dare they!)
- bruges canal by narrowboat
- dishes prepared during christmas in london
- london fireworks display new years eve 2007
- boxing day going out london
- copenhagen fireworks video "new years eve"
and our favourite, 'romantic dinner london' in which we made it to number 2 of 263,000!
Who says that romance is dead after six years of marriage?!
1 comment:
how do you get a hit counter on blooger? I'd love to have one (sometimes it feels as if you're 'talking' to no one if you know what I mean)...
And I think the romance is more suprising in a narrowboat with a toddler than 6 years of marriage!
Post a Comment