and I think they may just be right.This morning was one of those awful mornings that make even the brightest button want to stay in bed all day. Unfortunately for me, had I done so, a certain little boy would have been up, drawing all over the walls, playing with all the sharp things and dragging the entire contents of the washing basket through the boat .... again. So rise I did and Nate and I ventured out to 'Messy Play'.
The weather managed to hold out while we were there, but decided to bucket down just in time for our ten minute walk home. The walk then took about twice as long as I fought to push the buggy directly into the galeforce winds, getting drenched from head to toe, the icy winds cutting like knives at my wet fingers and forehead.
Remind me again why we don't live in Barbados? Woz?
3 comments:
Is it snowing yet?
I like your poll on where you should live. It would be good if we could add a qualifying statement such as 'a little cottage in the country'.... preferably in the vicinity of Tynong North, Australia.
Nope, no snow, and not only that, Friday was a beautifully sunny day!
Post a Comment