Saturday, June 07, 2008

home again, home again, jiggity jig

We're home! It hardly seems as though Nate and I have flown from one side of the world to the other. Long haul flying with toddlers is very much like childbirth in my experience, hell when you're going through it but when you finally walk through your front door and sit down for a cup of tea you are already planning your next trip, just itching to do it again.

Nate and I had an incredible three weeks, mostly spent with Nate's four grandparents, allowing them to soak it in for a little while (and me put my feet up!) and some time with his doting Uncle's and Auntie's. We'll post up some more photos but at the moment are hindered slightly by the lack of computer so I am using Woz's work laptop when and where I can.

Now back home and enjoying Summer in full swing we're planning to take advantage of the fact that we no longer have a boat to maintain and hope to get out and about to see what the English Summer has to offer us. Look out London!

No comments: