Woz has always been game for a swim at the beach, regardless of temperature. Me, give me at least 35 degrees and a hot north wind and I might dip my toes in. But here we were, in temperatures barely reaching the high twenties, swimming in the mercilessly cold English Channel and loving every minute of it.
14 years ago
2 comments:
I think Brighton was the first UK beach I ever saw - lots of people and lots of pebbles! However I was amazed to find the best UK surf beaches on the north coast of Scotland - worth checking out if you don't mind a slightly longer weekend drive!
Good to hear that you are enjoying some summer weather after the cool
start to the season. Meanwhile, after having had mild winters in recent years, we have had to get all our winter woolies out of storage this year.
Post a Comment