Wednesday, July 30, 2008

the pepsi exhibit

With an arena of lions behind them, of course the boys were both more interested in the 'Pepsi Exhibit' - a refuge for Pepsi Cans which would otherwise face certain extinction if released into the wild.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi guys,

I intermittently read your blog and I'm very excited about your move to Libya. As you may know we went through a similar process with a move to the Solomon Islands. Your entry Emma about wanting the best for your husband and family rang true to me. The perception of the outside world re security in Solomon Islands was very much a big concern. I'm very excited for you and I hope some of your concerns are removed when you get there. What an exciting time. Check out our blog site some time - www.brownsquirrels.spaces.live.com

megan

woz + em said...

Hey Megan,
So nice to hear from you! I will defintely check out your blog! Had a look at it ages ago with Andrew and Vicki when Amy was first born. She's probably catching up with her Dad by now right?!
x