Wednesday, September 03, 2008

nectar of the gods

A perfect example of not having researched our trip before jumping in the car. In Slovenia we knew not a single word, not even 'hello', 'please' or 'thank you'. A finely tuned repertoire of the local produce certainly fell well beyond our grasp. So, on a trip to the supermarket Woz selected a drink for himself, with no idea what was in it. He later showed Marko, and said, "I don't know what it is and I don't want to know".

Guesses anyone? No cheating!

1 comment:

bruce and linda said...

No guesses! Maybe the 'no cheating' put them off as I'm sure most people's first reaction would have been to 'Google it'.
I'm surprised that Woz chose a carton that probably contains a fruit juice of some sort, my guess would be peach, or is it just the real fruit that Woz is not so keen on?