Aaaagghhh! My world has come to an end! Blogger have told me that in order to continue uploading photos to my blog I have to buy image space though Picassa. Not sure how much this costs but Croatia wont even let me upload the program to check! I knew we shouldn't have come to Croatia!
So, until I can sort out the program we'll have to just upload text and then photos when we get home. Sigh ...
Trust us. It's spectacular here.
14 years ago
4 comments:
No pictures...Boo Hoo! Sad for you but even sadder for us....Never mind your text is always illuminating so I'll just look forward to that! Love xx.
Oh No! This is devastating news! I love reading your blog AND looking at the amazing photos you take!
...I hope it all gets sorted out very soon!
We keep on checking! I'm with Daile. You always manage to make the entries interesting, Em. Any photos are a bonus!
Found the problem, there was an error with the link. For some reason it was trying to send you to two sites at once. Hopefully Em will be able to fix it up soon, but in the meantime, you can just manually type pinchyourselfdaily.blogspot.com into your browser, or click on the link I've provided here.
Post a Comment